Ready to join the fun?
The most efficient way to be ready for Registration Day is to pre-register! It will be to your benefit to fill out as much paperwork as possible ahead of time. On Registration Day at Camp Heritage, registration will be held from 2:00-4:00 PM in the Lakeview Lodge.
Primarily, our registrations happen through our online registration software, UltraCamp. While it is not necessary to register online, it does make life easier for our office staff. Choose the way you want to register.
What You Need to Know About Online Registration
You will need:
- An active email address
- For any deposits or payment, you may pay by credit card, debit card, e-check or sponsorship code. Sponsorship codes are generally given out by churches that are offering partial or full sponsorships to campers. NO REQUIRED FEES ARE DUE DURING ONLINE REGISTRATION THIS YEAR.
You will want to have:
- Contact information of a person, other than parents, who can be contacted in case of emergency
- Names and contact info of people who you authorize to pick up your camper at the end of the camp session.
- Your camper’s top five activity choices.
- The names of any other campers with whom your camper would like to share a cabin.
- The names of any other campers with whom your camper would like to share activities
- The date of your camper’s most recent tetanus shot.
You may proceed to our online registration site by clicking HERE.
If you register online, you DO NOT need to submit a paper application form.